Treatment in South Korea
The high quality of treatment in South Korea is, first and foremost, a merit of a state that has developed its medicine for decades and has created a health care system that is not equal almost in the whole world. And treatment in South Korea has become a worthy alternative to treatment in Germany and Israel. With the same quality, the price is several times cheaper.
This is due, firstly, to strict control over prices and standards, and secondly - the conditions for the development of medicine (grants, subsidies, financing).
- Alcoholism, drug addiction and other addictions
- Bariatric surgery
- Medical Check-up (diagnostics)
- Diagnostics (also children's diagnostics)
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Plastic surgery
- Stem cells
- Traditional medicine
Also in South Korea, the Ministry of Health officially approved innovative stem cells therapy, and this is the future of all medicine.
Hospitals, clinics and medical centers of South Korea
The government is making huge investments in medicine, that is why South Korean clinics are considered among the best in the world in terms of equipment and treatment. Medical centers in South Korea are constantly conducting research, improving treatment methods. Most of them are internationally accredited by JCI.
- Himchan Hospital (specialized treatment of joints and spine)
- Seoul National University Bundang Hospital
- Incheon St. Mary's Hospital
- SAM Hospital
- Jaseng Hospital of Oriental Medicine
- CHA Fertility Center (women diseases)
- Sarang Plus Hospital
- STC Clinic (stem cells treatment)
- Pediatric Diagnostics Center
- Samsung Medical Center
- JK Plastic Surgery CLinic
- View Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Faceline Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Cheju Halla General Hospital
- Bundang Jesaeng Hospital
- KUIMS Hospital
- Pusan National University Hospital
- Nasaret International Hospital
- Nanoori Hospital
- Asan Medical Center
- Korea University Anam Hospital
It is important to note that Korean medicine combines the methods of classical European medicine and the methods of traditional Korean medicine, which is famous for its ancient history and traditions.
It is also necessary to emphasize that Korea occupies a leading position in the pharmaceutical industry.
Traditional Korean Medicine
1. Traditional Korean medicine is individual for each patient. Before the treatment itself, in the course of a thorough explanation and discussion, an individual treatment method is chosen for each person, depending on his constitution and disease.
2.Korean medicine treats the root cause of the disease. It is possible to treat not only intractable chronic diseases such as atopic dermatitis, asthma, rhinitis, etc., but even the treatment of diseases caused by stress.
3. Traditional Korean medicine is recognized worldwide for a holistic approach. It is distributed worldwide, scientifically grounded and meets international quality standards.
4.More than 1.5% of outstanding Korean doctors are engaged in traditional oriental medicine. In South Korea, in all hospitals and clinics of oriental medicine, only Oriental medicine doctors treat who have been trained in Eastern medicine institutes for 6 years and those who have passed the exam for the degree of doctor of eastern medicine.
5. In traditional Korean medicine, only strictly controlled safe medicinal herbs are used.