Treatment in Belarus
Treatment in Belarus is at a level that is not inferior to European and Israeli criteria and standards. Republican scientific and practical centers are equipped with high-tech equipment, and doctors, not only exchange experience with leading world experts, but also conduct training for colleagues from different countries.
- Medical Check-up (diagnostics)
- Cerebral palsy
- Plastic surgery
- Stem cells
- Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Oncology and Medical Radiology named after Alexandrov
- Republican Clinical Medical Center of the Administrative Department of the President of the Republic of Belarus
- Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Medical Expertise and Rehabilitation
- City Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital
- Institute of Biophysics and Cell Engineering
- Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery
The cost of treatment in Belarus depends on various factors: the general condition of the patient, the presence of concomitant diseases, diagnostics, etc. - and is calculated for a specific patient.
- Standard cancer treatment $ 12,000
- Cancer treatment by dendritic cells $ 10,500
- Endoprosthetics of the knee or hip joints (with subsequent rehabilitation) - $ 5,000
- Spine surgery - from $ 1000 (hernia) to $ 12000 (scoliosis)
- Foot surgery - from $ 1000 to $ 2500
- Preoperative diagnostics - $ 300 - $ 400
- Remote consultation with a professor - up to $ 70
- Stem cells therapy $ 1100 per injection
Other prices on request.
The final cost is announced after the review of the patient's medical records by the doctors of the clinic.
Send a Request: