Gynecology is a science about a woman that studies the normal activity of the female body, diseases associated with the characteristics of the female body in various periods of life. In gynecology, particular attention is paid to the prevention of gynecological diseases so that a woman is healthy in all periods of her life.
A visit to a gynecologist is recommended for an annual examination, and every time a woman has problems with symptoms such as pain in the pelvis, vulva and vagina or abnormal uterine bleeding.
Our staff is ready to advise you free of charge 24/7 on gynecology in clinics in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, South Korea, Russia, etc.
Directions of treatment
Our partner clinics offer a full range of gynecological services:
- Prevention: specific gynecological prophylactic programs, such as cancer prevention, mammography or bone density measurement
- Diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological diseases
- Prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- Treatment of hormonal disorders and complaints during menopause
- Specialized gynecological diagnosis and treatment, especially for diseases of the cardiovascular system, complaints from the gastrointestinal tract and thyroid gland
- Diagnosis and treatment of the mammary gland
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cervix, uterus, vagina and external genitalia
- and etc.
On women's issues, we work with clinics in Armenia, Germany, Georgia, Israel, India, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Turkey,
In Switzerland, the Clinic of Genole (Geneva), the Clinic of Betanien (Zurich), the Clinic of St. Anna (Lugano), the Medical and Surgical Center O-Viv (Geneva), the Clinic Obach (Soloturn), the Clinic Villa im Park (Rotrist) are popular.
In South Korea, we receive many inquiries at Cha women's clinics.
In Russia - the Central Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences (TsKB RAS), OJSC Medicine and EMC.