Childbirth in South Korea
The most optimal time of arrival at the clinic in South Korea for childbirth is at 32 weeks, no later than one month before delivery. You can return home with your child 2 weeks after birth. Bring statements in English about the ongoing pregnancy with you to the clinic.
- stay – 3 days
- price - from $ 4,500 to $ 6,500 in a single room (meals are not included)
- child care - about $850 per child (for the child's stay in the neonatal unit)
- pain medication – an additional $ 600.
- stay – 6-7 days
- cost - from $8,000 -$9,000 in a single room (meals are not included)
- child care – about $ 850 per child
- Postpartum recovery
- 2 weeks – 4,200 USD
- 4 weeks – 8,100 USD
The prices presented may vary depending on the medications used additionally or on the prescribed additional treatment.
Collection and storage of stem cells in South Korea
- Storage for 15 years – 1300 $.
- Storage 30 years – 1900 $.
Installments of payments for 10 months by credit card are possible (you can arrange upon arrival).