Nasaret International Hospital, Incheon, South Korea
Nasaret International Hospital has been operating for 35 years and has a system that allows you to receive specialized medical care from resuscitation and diagnostics to surgery and rehabilitation treatment in one place.
8 specialized centers, such as the Cerebrovascular Center, the Spine and Joints Center, the Comprehensive Diagnostics Center, the Emergency Center, and others, provide various medical services. Emergency medicine specialists provide assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, as well as provide quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment to victims of accidents or acute diseases.
The Hospital's International Office provides multilingual support and a general range of administrative services.
- Korean traditional medicine
- Department of Mental Health
- Integrative medicine
For foreign patients
The international department of Nasaret Hospital for foreign patients provides free of charge:
- Interpretation and translation
- Help with hospitalization and discharge
- Transfer from / to airport
- Prompt consultations by e-mail and phone
- Providing a preliminary plan and cost of treatment
- Appointment and examination
- Administrative support for issuing visas
- Booking hotels, transport, excursions
- Weekend hotline services
- Information support after treatment