Asan Medical Center, Seoul
Asan Medical Center is the largest medical institution in the Republic of Korea, located in the eastern part of Seoul. This is one of the most modern medical facilities in the country. The medical center includes three highly specialized hospitals, 27 specialized centers, 44 clinical departments, and a research institute for biomedical sciences.
The clinic is located near the river bank and next to a picturesque park. The territory is equipped with banks, a gift shop, a bookstore, a restaurant, a hall for concerts and various events. Patients also have the opportunity to enjoy the art exhibition.
Asan Medical Center was ranked first in the ranking of the 100 best hospitals in the country by Newsweek magazine in the United States.
- Baritric surgery
- general surgery
- Plastic surgery
For foreign patients
The international department of the clinic for foreign patients provides free of charge:
- Interpretation and translation
- Help with admission and discharge
- Registration of confirmation for entry into the country
- Transfer from / to airport
- Prompt consultations by e-mail and phone
- Providing a preliminary plan and cost of treatment
- Appointment and examination
- Administrative support for issuing visas
- Booking hotels, transport, excursions
- Weekend hotline services
- Information support after treatment