Bundang Hospital Cardiology Center, Seoul, South Korea
Bundan Hospital Neurosurgery Center is recognized as the best center in the world for the treatment of brain diseases.
- For the first time in the world, angiography of cerebral vessels was carried out without abstinence from food before examination
- For the first time in the world, effective treatment for dizziness has been identified and determined.
- For the first time in the country, the Center for Neurosurgery has introduced a comprehensive treatment system for neurosurgical diseases with the participation of specialists from various specialized departments.
- Qualified specialized treatment of patients with neuro- and neurological diseases is supposed, for which purpose a specially equipped intensive care unit has been created.
- For the first time in the world, multi-catheter endovascular embolization has been successfully performed.
- For the first time in the country, treatment of thrombolytic stroke of the eye
- The most complicated endovascular operations
Thanks to the "One stop" system, patients with a stroke do not have to go through the formalities in several stages when they visit the hospital - now the doctor will directly, as quickly as possible take measures to undergo diagnostics and treatment, until the effect of rehabilitation therapy is obtained, thereby minimizing the occurrence of disability.
The Bundan Hospital Neurosurgery Center also treats dizziness. In particular, the use of otolithotherapy in the treatment of dizziness was demonstrated here for the first time in the world. After confirming the relationship of vitamin D in the blood to the occurrence of dizziness and osteoporosis, as well as other evidence of the effectiveness of the treatment of dizziness, the Center makes an application for recognition as the world center for the treatment of dizziness.