Laksavitar is a unique anti-aging lotion (gel, cream) for skin biorevitalization. It is a patented product developed by the Moscow laboratory, which has been engaged in the study and certification of preparations based on mesenchymal stem cells for more than 9 years.
- aesthetic medicine
- programs of systemic rejuvenation
The drug "Laksavitar" is a conditioned environment containing metabolic products of mesenchymal stem cells: growth factors, poly-oligopeptides and amino acids, cytokines (interleukins), vitamins and other biogenic amines.
Cosmetology products Laksavitar (lotion, gel, cream)
- Have a pronounced regenerative, regenerative and rejuvenating action
- Increase the activity of skin fibroblasts
- Enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Restore the water balance of the skin by increasing the concentration of hyaluronic acid
- Increase microcirculation in the skin
- Improve tissue nutrition and oxygen saturation (oxygenation) of cells
- Reduce the aggressive effects of free radicals
- Applied in procedures of hardware cosmetology and home care (anti-aging cream)
- Anti-aging lotion and gel are available in sterile packaging
Introduction of the drug
The aim of the therapy is to transport Laksavitar through the layers of the epidermis deep into the dermis.
- The drugs are used in the procedures of aesthetic medicine
- The introduction of drugs is carried out non-invasively (ie without compromising the integrity of the skin)
- - Innovative, scientifically based technologies of transdermal diffusion are used: introduction of the drug at a controlled depth using hardware methods: pharmacophore, laser-optical biorevitalization, and fractional mesotherapy, non-invasive transdermal meso-communication, EMS-fitness, etc.