MedicaTour is a participant of the forum "International Business Days in Ryazan Region"
On August 15, management of MedicaTour Ltd. was invited to take part in the conference International Business Days in Ryazan Region, and Tatiana Sokolov, General Director of the company, was also invited as the speaker to one of panel discussions.
Main topic of the forum was development of exports, including the export of medical services. Spoke The Governor of the Ryazan Region Nikolay Lyubimov, Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation Elena Dybova, Director of the Department of Foreign Trade Regulation and Export Support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Andrei Tsemakhovich and others.
General Director of MedicaTour Tatiana Sokolov was invited as an expert and speaker at the panel discussion “Export of Services” with the topic “What attracts foreign patients to Russia?”. The following issues were discussed during the discussion:
- Prerequisites for the development of medical tourism in Russia
- Medical visa in Russia - yes or no?
- Opportunities of Russian medicine - marketing strategies
- Training of personnel coordinating the receipt of health services (medical coordinators)
- Development of the brand “Treatment in Russia”
- Improving the legislative framework in the field of healthcare
MedicaTour management held several meetings with potential partners both from Russia and African countries. The event was fruitful and the organization was top notch.
The ancient Russian city of Ryazan fascinated with its architecture, history and it was amazing to learn that many famous Russian poets, authors, scientists lived and worked in Ryazan.