Hydrafacial treatment and the Perk system - secrets of longevity and skin health
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation.
The treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. The basic treatment is a 3-step process that takes approximately 30 minutes.The effects of Hydrafacial includes:
- Brightens skin for instant glow
- Minimises signs of ageing
- Improves complexion
- Britenol: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- Britealive Boost: Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Growth Factor Boost: Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Dermabuilder Boost: Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
The Perk system can be attached on to the Hydrafacial. This all-in-one cleanse with benefits merges an in-office exfoliation service with a month long regimen of take-home products.
Perk uses patented roller-flex technology to offer immediate results in 10 minutes.It tailors specific facial areas:
- Face service works by gently cleansing and replenishing skin with potent antioxidants to reveal a gorgeous, healthy glow. Take home product includes the roller ball tip and face mask.
- Lip service exfoliates and perfectly primes lips with key ingredients such as peppermint oil and peony extract that lightly plumps the pout. Additional to the rollerball tip serum the patient takes home, includes a lip hydrating balm.
- Eye service awakens the delicate eye area to help gently brighten, tone and firm the outer eye area while maintaining hydration. Similar to the above two, clients can take home a roller-ball tip with an eye mask.
Hydrafacial treatment with all Perk products are succesfully applied by Dr. Steven Chu in Aquila Medical clinic in Singapore.