Carolina Medical Center was included to the TOP 10 ranking among hospitals from all over the world specializing in medical tourism
Since 2010, Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) annually compiles a list of the best international hospitals and clinics for medical tourism. The rating is published by the industry journal IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal). Hospitals and clinics from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Americas are taking part in the "competition".
Representatives of MTQUA visit hospitals and select ones based on the quality of medical treatment and several non-clinical factors, including quality of care, quality of communications, marketing, value for money, cultural and social component, confidentiality, safety and support for medical tourism.
Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) is an independent international organization, and TOP10 is the representatives' own point of view, with no input from customers, therefore it is subjective.
This year, Carolina Medical Center, one of the most modern private orthopedic centers in Europe, also entered the top ten.Top 10 clinics in 2018:
- Asklepios Klinik, Barmbek, Hamburg, Germany
- Clemenceau Medical Centre, Beirut, Lebanon
- The Specialty Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Anadolu Medical Centre, Istanbul, Turkey
- Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
- Prince Court Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Shouldice Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, India
- Carolina Medical Centre, Warsaw, Poland