Teknon Institute of Neurosurgery, Barcelona, Spain
Teknon Medical Center - the leading private medical center in Spain, is part of the Quironsalud group and the Fresenius medical concern.
The Teknon Institute of Epilepsy carries out high-precision neurosurgical operations using robotic surgery and neuronavigation.
- Spinal surgery (intervertebral hernia, scoliosis)
- Spinal cord tumors
- Tumors of the brain and the base of the skull
- Surgical treatment of epilepsy
The technical equipment of Teknon Medical Center allows for complex operations with the greatest possible accuracy:
- Endoscopic Transnasal Surgery
- Intraoperative neurophysiological control of brain functions
- Craniotomy in the mind
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (Novalis)
- Endovascular surgery of cerebrovascular malformations