Medsi Hospital Group
Russia's largest federal group of medical institutions Medsi, unites 26 clinics in Moscow (including specialized children's clinics and large clinical diagnostic centers), clinics in the regions of Russia, 55 first-aid posts throughout the country, 2 clinical hospitals, an ambulance service, a service home care, wellness clubs and resorts.
There are 76 doctors of medical sciences, 432 candidates of medical sciences and more than 2 thousand medical specialists in Medsi clinics.
Structure of Group
The network includes:
- 3 clinical diagnostic centers in Moscow - "on Belorusskaya" (Gruzinsky lane), in Grokholsky lane and the CDC opened in January 2016 on Krasnaya Presnya (Krasnaya Presnya st.)
- children's clinics "On Pirogovskaya", "in Blagoveshchensky lane" in Moscow,
- a network of small and medium-sized clinics in Moscow,
- a network of clinics in the Moscow region (13 clinics in Moscow and Moscow region in 2011),
- clinics in Barnaul, Bryansk, Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhnevartovsk, Nyagan, Perm.
- the office-format clinic was opened on January 23, 2018 in Moscow on the territory of the Simonovsky Business Quarter.
Inpatient care is provided in five medical institutions in Moscow (clinical hospitals and clinical diagnostic centers).