Puhua Clinic, Beijing, China. Stem cells treatment
The Puhua Clinic meets Western standards and provides patients with full medical care, and also uses the very popular recently new stem cell treatment method. The clinic is located in the heart of the cultural center of Beijing, next to the world-famous Park of Heaven Park, and has a hospital, a surgical department and provides patients with medical care in Beijing.
A stem cell treatment method is a safer and more effective treatment for cardiovascular diseases.
- Heart failure
- Coronary heart disease
- Congenital heart defect
- Coronary heart disease
- Atherosclerotic disease of the cardiovascular system
1) Low risk: stem cell treatment for heart transplantation has a relatively small risk, there is no rejection.
2) Results: Compared with drug therapy more efficiently and more quickly.
3) Less painful: compared to traditional invasive therapy.
4) Re-treatment: This treatment is faster and more effective and with minimal risk, patients can repeat the treatment to achieve sustainable improvement.
5) Wide age range of application: since stem cell treatment has high safety and effectiveness, it is suitable for patients of any age up to 80 years old, and does not cause any harm to the body.
Knee and Hip. Regeneration
Regenerative medicine is the process of replacing and updating human stem cell lines in order for organs and tissues to restore optimal function.
With simple injections for the knee and hip, stem cells cause the body to regenerate and functionally heal damaged cartilage and bone cell lines.
Given the limitations of traditional medications for treating epilepsy to cure an epilepsy disease, Pukhua Medical Center has begun treatment with a stereotactic minimally invasive surgery.
Stereotactic surgery is the safest and most effective treatment for epilepsy.
1) Small wound: Slight effect on surrounding brain tissue
2) Positioning accuracy: It is possible to conduct a deep diagnosis on a control and measuring device, to detect detailed damage to epileptic foci.
It is difficult to find a donor islet transplant, and new beta cells can grow from stem cells and is used for replacement therapy.
a) Interventional therapy: After administration, the stem cells immediately begin to repair the injured islet beta cells and contribute to the restoration of pancreatic function.
b) IV injection: stem cells circulate throughout the body to repair damaged blood vessels and improve the entire body, including the pancreas, through systemic circulation.
The stem cell center at the Puhua Clinic is one of the first in the field of neurology and neurosurgery in Asia.
Common injuries, fractures, sprains, joint pains, muscle pains, tendonitis, arthritis, injuries of the back, back and spine, sports injuries, etc.
The fact that stem cell therapy has the ability to rejuvenate aged tissues means that advanced stem cell treatment is now becoming the tool with the greatest potential in anti-aging / regenerative / regenerative medicine.
The basic anti-aging stem cell treatment program is very simple, and can be done in 5 days in Beijing. The day after arrival, a personal care provider will pick up the patient from his hotel, take him to the first of two stem cell treatments, and return to the hotel later that day. Two days later (on the fourth day after the arrival of the client), a second course of stem cell implantation is performed. Accommodation at a four or five star hotel of the client’s choice is included in the base price of a five-day course.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Parkinson's disease
- Head injuries
- Brain tumor (cerebrome)
- Pituitary tumor
- Spinal tumor
- Meningeoma olfactory sulcus
- Skull base tumor
- Brain vessels
- Epileptic seizures
- Brain stem tumor
- Stereoscopic orientation
- Cerebral palsy
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multiple Systemic Atrophy (MCA)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Batten's disease