Oncology Center in Kutaisi, Georgia
In 2015 the Oncology Center opened in modern Kutaisi. It offers patients diverse services from Georgian and foreign doctors. An important priority of the center is to offer the best infrastructure, including an ISO-certiﬁed clinical laboratory, a high quality of treatment and result-oriented specialists.
Highly trained medical staff, an advanced technological infrastructure and competitive pricing make Georgia a popular destination for international patients seeking high quality healthcare.
EVEX’s dedicated international patients division provides full support and advice for patients visiting their hospitals including assistance with finding the right treatment and doctor, help with travel arrangements, arranging appointments, translation services, airport pick up by car or ambulance and assistance in arranging post-discharge accommodation for patients and their travelling companions.
Oncology Center works closely with many international insurance companies. The hospital also welcomes patients who wish to self-pay and accepts payment by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express), cash and online transfer.
- Radiotherapy - it is the ﬁrst institution in the region with high-technology radiotherapy;
- Chemotherapy and hormonal therapy;
- Surgical interventions; Diagnostics;
- Radiotherapy - irradiation of neoplasm with highest accuracy (submillimeter);
- Daily x-ray scans (IGRT) decreases the risk of possible side effects.
In the oncology center the infrastructure and equipment are in line with modern standards, including the TrueBeam radiotherapy system and the Clinac-iX linear accelerator (for irradiation of cancer-affected areas), both produced by Varian; intensity-modulated therapy (IMRT, VMAT) and radiosurgery increase the dosage for the affected tissue and minimize the impact on healthy tissues. The department offers 24-hour diagnostic services, including:
- Computed tomography (CT);
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Ultrasound studies.
The inpatient department of 50 beds has been active since September 2017. Operating rooms and intensive care wards have been equipped with modern technology. The clinic offers a wide range of surgeries, including
- Laparoscopic surgery;
- Endoscopic (transurethral) surgeries in urology, using modern bipolar surgical blocks;
- Oncological treatment of patients.
Send a Request: