Max Healthcare Hospitals, India
Max is the most famous healthcare network in India, whose hospitals are known throughout the world. In the network of 14 hospitals, with coverage of all major specialties, more than 2300 leading doctors with an international level of knowledge and recognition in their field. Max Healthcare Hospitals are accredited by NaBH and ISO and equipped with the most modern laboratories and medical equipment.
- 14 hospitals
- 2600 beds - places
- 2300 qualified doctors
- 3200 nursing staff
- 6,600 support staff
- 2200,000 patients from over 80 countries
- 11 accredited NABL laboratories
- 9 blood banks
- 13 NABH accredited hospitals
Max specialists have already cured more than 2.8 million patients of more than 130 nationalities.
Max Healthcare has 14 facilities in North India, offering services in over 30 medical disciplines. Of this, 11 facilities are located in Delhi & NCR and the others are in Mohali, Bathinda and Dehradun.
With over 30 clinical specialities across the group, Max Healthcare offers the advantage of integrated medical care in a multidisciplinary setting provided by faculty of highly qualified doctors, nurses, & healthcare professionals.
- Transplantation (kidney, liver, heart, bone marrow)
- Oncology (diagnostics, treatment and therapy of cancers of the head, neck, lung, gastrointestinal tract, mammary glands, etc.)
- Cardiovascular Surgery (Max Healthcare is one of the most famous centers where surgical treatment of all types of pathologies of the heart, blood vessels and lungs.)
- Orthopedics, endoprosthetics (all types of orthopedic diseases, including knee, hip and other diseases of the joints)
- Pediatrics (one of the best children's centers in India; there are no age restrictions - from newborns to adolescents; all diseases ranging from fever to critical conditions, as well as prematurity, mechanical ventilation in children, congenital anomalies)
- Neurosurgery (The Neurosurgery Center treats absolutely all neurological disorders - surgical treatment of brain tumors, minimally invasive spinal surgery, stroke treatment, etc. The center has the first in India BrainSUITE - the most modern neurosurgical operating unit.)
- Metabolic and bariatric surgery (minimally invasive procedures and surgery)
- Nephrology and urology (all services in the field of urology, chronic kidney disease, dialysis, kidney transplants and other diseases in both adults and children)
- Obstetrics and gynecology (all female diseases, as well as childbirth and IVF)
- Aethetic medicine and plastic surgery
- ENT (including Cochlear and BAHA Implants)
- Internal Medicine
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitative Services
- GI Endoscopy & Bronchoscopy
International Patients Department
Max Healthcare's International Department, with a team of doctors, provides impeccable service to patients along with specialized care. The team provides a wide range of services for patients and their families. Every year more than 150,000 people from almost 80 different countries of the world visit the clinics.
- Meeting at the airport - An employee of the International Patients Department provides a meeting as well as a transfer of the patient to the clinic or hotel.
- Accommodation - taking care of booking hotels / guest houses required at the pre-hospital period and after discharge.
- Car rental (extra charge)
- Sim card (extra charge)
- Translation Services - You will be provided with a translator at no additional cost. Hospitals employ translators of both sexes who are proficient in medical terminology.
- Visa support
Send Request to Max Healthcare Hospitals: