Treatment in Germany
German medicine is rightly associated with high quality and reliability, and this explains the desire of foreign patients to undergo diagnostis and treatment in Germany, especially when it comes to the most difficult diagnoses and receiving the most qualified care.
The successes of the German medical care system are due to the constant updating of medical equipment, the use of modern scientific developments, and the high qualifications of doctors and nurses. Another important factor: budget spending on medicine in Germany is the largest in the European Union.
Hospitals, clinics and medical centers in Germany
1) University medical centers, where in addition to the treatment scientific researches are. Such organizations are an association of several dozen specialized departments of various directions. They are equipped with innovative equipment. Here they are treating the most severe cases of the disease, which require an individual approach.
2) Specialized clinics that are professionally engaged in one direction, such as orthopedics, ophthalmology, oncology, dermatology, etc.
3) Centers for preventive diagnostics, which conduct a general screening of the body. It is quick and convenient without unnecessary burden on the patient.
4) Rehabilitation clinics, the main task of which is to restore the patient after therapeutic, surgical interventions, as well as severe diseases.
5) Private practice, open to the highest category of doctors who are not active in the hospital. As a rule, complex operations and the treatment of serious diseases are not performed here, but they carry out a quick comprehensive examination. Here you can get expert advice.
- Klinik Dr. Baumstark (rehabilitation with specialization in orthopedics and internal medicine)
- Krankenhaus Sachsenhausen (all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and abdominal cavity)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Frischzellentherapie (stem cells)
All diseases are treated here, even those against which doctors in other countries are powerless. Particularly advanced German medicine in the following areas:
- Bariatric surgery
- Stem cells
Methods are divided into therapeutic and surgical. The first group includes all manipulations that are not associated with surgical intervention. In medical institutions there is using modern pharmacological drugs with proven effectiveness. A special role is given to physiotherapeutic procedures, therapeutic gymnastics.
Surgery in many cases brings greater efficiency, but this procedure is associated with traumatization of healthy tissues. In order to avoid side effects as much as possible, German doctors try to resort to endoscopic technology. Minimally invasive operations can reduce the percentage of complications after surgery and speed up the rehabilitation of the patient.