Treatment in Switzerland
Switzerland - a beautiful, stable, prosperous country is associated by all with accuracy, reliability, Swiss watches, banks, cheese and chocolate, ski resorts. All this contributes to entrusting Switzerland with the most valuable thing - your health, your money, your leisure, and the education of your children. Also, this country occupies a leading place in the world for life expectancy, this is due to the purest ecology and highly developed medicine.
Health care in Switzerland is one of the best in the world; it is not by chance that the headquarters of the Red Cross and the World Health Organization (WHO) are based here.
Such qualities of the Swiss as tolerance, attentiveness, a good name that is valued most in Switzerland, political neutrality (800 years without war), economic stability, high education, and the profession of a doctor requires very long education (18 years) and extensive medical practice - all this contributes to the creation of a very strong and qualified medicine in the country. Switzerland is a world center for scientific discoveries in medicine and pharmacology; it is a conveyor of scientific technologies and high-class doctors.
Every patient in Switzerland is guaranteed complete confidentiality, which is why many public figures, representatives of royal families, businessmen, famous politicians, art and sports stars trust their health to Swiss medicine.
- Allergy treatment
- Orthopedics, endoprosthetics
- Plastic surgery
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Hospitals, clinics, medical centers
1) Genolier Swiss Network is a large network of private clinics throughout Switzerland, with the highest level of medical and social services. It includes 12 medical facilities. Treatment in Switzerland at Genolier clinics is synonymous with reliability, competence and impeccable quality.
2) University Hospital of Zurich brings together all areas of medicine, which allows the use the latest therapies to treat virtually any disease. Some methods of therapy in Switzerland are offered only by the University Hospital Zurich.
3) Rehaklinik Zihlschlacht is the largest clinic in Switzerland specializing in neurological rehabilitation.
4) Leukerbad Clinic is generally recognized as a leading medical center specializing in the rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system, in particular, after surgical interventions or injuries, as well as in the treatment of chronic, degenerative or inflammatory diseases.
5) Clinic Lémanic is widely known in the professional field due to its unique technical base, which today has no analogue in any other European private clinic.
6) LaClinic is a boutique in which all types of aesthetic treatment and plastic surgery are offered to patients. A team of professionals works with Dr. Michel Pfulg.
7) Health Center Clinique Lémana - a unique stem cell treatment, revitalization, a patented technique based on the injection of sheep embryos. It is very popular among world stars who undergo rejuvenation by stem cells in Switzerland.
8) Entourage Clinic. According to Google, Facebook, Local.ch and Estheticon surveys, Entourage is named the best clinic in the French part of Switzerland. The team of doctors included the best specialists of the country with an impeccable reputation, owning the most advanced techniques.
9) Clinique La Prairie is a very popular clinic among VIP patients from all over the world.
10) Grand Resort Bad Ragaz is a unique elite thermal spa resort with all the possibilities of recovery and rehabilitation.
11) Kusnacht Practice clinic specializes in the treatment of a wide range of psychological disorders, including depression, alcoholism and drug addiction, eating disorders, sexual and love addiction, gambling, co-dependency and many others, as well as personality disorders, phobias, injuries, chronic pain, burnout and bipolar disorder.
12) Clinic Alta Uro is one of the leading urological clinics in the country.
13) Hirslanden network is a group of private Hirslanden clinics that provide high-quality treatment in all areas of medicine, and oncology treatment is especially well developed.
14) Clinic in Davos specializes in the treatment of pulmonary and allergic diseases.
15) Clinique Générale-Beaulieu is located in a green elite area, not far from the center of Geneva and is considered the second largest private clinic in the city and canton. More than 40 highly qualified specialists using the modern diagnostic complex, operating units and a hospital with 140 beds cooperate with the clinic.