Eye Clinic Svjetlost Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Svjetlost Banja Luka Clinic is one of the leading ophthalmologic clinics in Europe, offering its patients a full range of ophthalmologic procedures and operations.
- Laser vision correction
- Other methods of vision correction
- Presbyopia correction
- Special Therapeutic Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
- Pediatric Ophtalmology
- General Examination
- Field Offices
Eye Clinic Svjetlost Banja Luka was founded in 2011 has 6 floors high and stretch on more than 2000 m2. It has 10 outpatient wards for everyday examination of patients, 5 operating theatres, rooms and apartments for recovery of the patients, and along with all the state-of-the-art equipment, 3 latest-generation lasers for laser vision correction.
Prices of procedures and surgeries
Currently, about 30% of patients in the clinic are foreigners because prices are more affordable than prices in their home countries. Also, the price includes accommodation at the hotel near the clinic.
- Monofocal without UV light filters - €450
- Monofocal with 50% UV light filters - €750
- Monofocal with 100% UV light - €1,000
- Monofokal toric - €1,250
- Multifocal - €1250 - €1750 (depending on the lens type)
Ptosis repair (per eye) - 500.00 €
- Upper lid blepharoplasty (non-absorbable sutures) - 480.00 €
- Upper lid blepharoplasty (absorbable sutures) - 600.00 €
- Upper lid blepharoplasty (general anesthesia) - 750.00 €
- Lower lid blepharoplasty - 800.00 €
- Lower lid blepharoplasty (general anesthesia) - 1,000.00 €
- Xanthelasma (per eye) - 200.00 €
- Entropium repair (per eye) - 400.00 €
- Ectropium repair (per eye) - 400.00 €
- Pterygium surgery - €400
- Pterygium with an amniotic membrane transplantation - €500
- Pterygium with conjunctival autograft - €600
Phakic intraocular lenses
- Verisyse - €1,250
- Veriflex - €1,400
- ICL - €1750
Laser vision correction
- PRK - €400
- T-PRK - €450
- LASIK - €500
- LASIK custom - €600
- Corneal Collagen Cross Linking - €750
- Trabeculectomy - €625
- Ex-Press Shunt - €1,250
- Cataract + Ex-Press Shunt - €1,600
Banja Luka International Airport is 24 km away from the city center and currently offers direct flights to four European cities (Brussels (Belgium), Stockholm (Sweden), Memmingen (Germany), and Belgrade (Serbia)). There is also a good highway communication with major European cities.
Clinic's staff will help each patient not only with the arrival plans but also with the best and the most affordable accommodation. Clinic has a team of well-trained operators who are available 24/7 for any requirements that the patients may have-from on-call doctors and nurses to hosts and drivers.
City of Banja Luka
The city of Banja Luka is the second largest city in Bosnia-Herzegovina and the capital of the Republic of Srpska state. It is rich in history.
Therefore there are plenty of sights to see and places to visit. The Kastel fortress, National Library, National Museum, the Orthodox Temple of Christ the Savior, Catholic Franciscan Monastery, the old “Ferhadija” mosque, as well as the oldest brewery in the region are just some sights that have to be visited and experienced.
Furthermore, Banja Luka is also known for its outdoor activities. The most famous one is the rafting on the Vrbas river, paragliding, hiking, etc.
Send Request to Eye Clinic Svjetlost Banja Luka: