Orthopedics, traumatology, endoprosthetics and sports medicine
Many of clinics, hospitals and medical centers worldwide specialize in the treatment of sports injuries, operations to correct scoliosis and hip joint dysplasia, requiring pelvic osteotomy, as well as joint endoprosthesis replacement for rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases of the joints.
- South Korea (Himchan Hospital, SAM Hospital)
- Czech Republic
- Poland (one of the most modern private orthopedic centers in Europe)
- Greece (operations are performed using a Mako robot)
The services provided cover all stages of treatment of orthopedics, traumatology and endoprosthetics, starting with the diagnosics and outpatient operations, ending with the most complex operations.
- Knee arthroplasty
- Hip arthroplasty
- Shoulder joint endoprosthetics
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Foot surgery
- Hip surgery
- Knee surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Knee meniscus treatment
- Hand and foot surgery
- Scoliosis treatment
- Hernia and protrusion of the disc
- Halus Valgus
- Vertebral fracture
- Pediatric and adolescent surgery
Arthroscopy is a modern minimally invasive intervention, it is performed under local and general anesthesia. Through a micro incision of about 5 mm, a special device, an arthroscope, is embedded in the joint, with built-in video cameras that transmit images to the monitor.
Using arthroscopy, the following surgical procedures are performed:
- Meniscus operations;
- Recovery of the knee ligaments;
- Reconstruction of the articular cartilage with its physical damage;
- Removal of foreign bodies, folds, or adhesions;
- Arthroplasty - joint repair;
- Synovectomy - removal of the inflamed synovial membrane lining the joint.
Arthroscopy is used particularly effectively to solve meniscus problems. With its help, you can remove part of the meniscus or sew its damaged parts. After arthroscopy, patients quickly return to their normal lifestyle.
Send a request: