Curative fasting and diet therapy on Lake Baikal, Buryatia, Siberia, Russia
Diet therapy in conjunction with traditional medicine is becoming one of the most effective tools for maintaining health. The curative fasting in a new format takes place on Lake Baikal in Russia. The effectiveness of the method of therapeutic fasting on Lake Baikal is scientifically substantiated, tested on hundreds of patients.
Purification practices through fasting were widely used in Tibetan medicine in the territory of Buryatia. Center for Oriental Medicine - one of the first in the 90's. successfully introduced the unloading and dietary therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases and developed standards.
The Center of Oriental Medicine is the only state institution in Russia that uses for 30 years in hospital conditions methods of diagnosis and treatment of European and Oriental medicine.
What is curative fasting?
With the complete cessation of food intake, a kind of "shake-up" of the organism takes place, which awakens its hidden forces, mobilizing them to struggle for the conditions of the best existence. Fasting here is a specific irritant, to which the body responds with a complex of protective adaptive reactions developed in the course of centuries of evolution.
1) Cleansing from metabolic products
During fasting, the entire body is cleaned. All excretory systems work for the release of toxins. Only through the lungs more than 150 harmful substances are excreted.
2) Updating the tissues
The remarkable results of fasting are due not only to the removal of slags. After all, the body is forced to live partly at the expense of its own tissues, and in the first place it eats sick, degenerated cells.
No surgeon is able to remove individual affected tumor cells or ulcers, keeping adjacent healthy ones and not disrupting the integrity of the tissue. The great doctor - Hunger - treats this way.
3) Protection from adverse environmental factors
Together with the "native" slags and toxins that form in the body, the introduced poisons are also brought out on hunger - from chemistry, from the poisoned atmosphere, from water and food.
4) Clarity of thought
Scientists, writers and other creative workers unanimously speak of the remarkable influence of hunger on thinking. Memory improves, sensitivity increases, intuition increases.
5) Energy reserve
Hunger gives a reserve of energy. It seems incredible: how is it that a person does not eat anything, spends his energy, and his energy increases? But there is no paradox. Being deprived of food organic, the body strenuously begins to absorb subtle energy from the environment. With the transition to normal nutrition, the super-recovery effect works - the body is more intense than before starvation, gaining energy, all the opportunities for this are available.
The experience of passing the course of dietary therapy by many patients has proved that this method is the best means of purification and recovery, when the supply of food from the outside ceases and the body moves to internal nutrition at the expense of accumulated reserves.
Diseases that are treated with curative fastingFasting can help in those cases of severe chronic diseases, when no medication is already helping. Applying this method, there is no danger of causing another disease, as it sometimes happens in the treatment of medicines. On the contrary, there is a general health action. It is important to conduct and as a disease prevention.
- Obesity is exogenous-constitutional
- Hypertensive I-II stage disease
- Chronic ischemic heart disease. FC I-II
- Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic gastritis and duodenitis
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Osteocondritis of the spine
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis
- Chronic colitis
- Biliary dyskinesia
- Neuroses and neurosis-like conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Composition and cost of the curative fasting program on Lake BaikalThe program of the Center for Oriental Medicine is designed for 15 days: 10 days of fasting on the water, and 5 days way out of fasting. Individual accommodation in supercomfortable conditions on the shore of Lake Baikal in the village Goryachinsk (170 km from the city of Ulan-Ude).
- Meeting at Ulan-Ude Airport
- Transfer to the hospital in the village
- Blood tests, urine tests at the beginning and at the end of the course
- Diagnosis of the pulse and consultation of a doctor of oriental medicine
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity
- Transfer to hospital in the village Goryachinsk
- The purpose of the fasting program (primary data collection of the patient: analysis of the body composition, pulse, blood pressure)
- Oriental massage
- Cleaning procedures
- Art therapy
- Terrenkur - walk along the trail to Lake Baikal
- Consultation of a psychologist
- Restorative diet - at the end of hunger
- Medicinal provision
- Development of a program for further nutrition and lifestyle
- Transfer to Ulan-Ude Airport
- Translation services
The cost of the program: 12000 rubles per day (the price includes accommodation, restorative diet, treatment, transfer, interpreter services, etc.)
Send an application for curative fasting on Lake Baikal: