Cardiology Research Center in Moscow, Russia. Treatment and diagnosis of all types of cardiovascular diseases
Cardiology Research Center named after Myasnikov in Moscow is the leading and oldest medical institution in Russia dealing with diagnostics, treatment and prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Cardiology Research Center is the largest medical and scientific medical institution with a hospital with 400 beds, a polyclinic (a scientific and dispensary department) for 200 visits a day, a day hospital; in the clinical departments there are two- and single rooms with all conveniences, wards of high comfort, including two-room.
Cardiology Center in Moscow is equipped with the most modern, mainly expert class, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
In Center work 5 Academicians and Corresponding Members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 25 professors, more than 100 Candidates of Medical Sciences, who have a rich diagnostic and medical experience, who have worked with cardiac patients for many years and are able at the most modern level with the maximum possible clinical results to help the patient.
- Department of Emergency Cardiology
- Department of Chronic Ischemic Heart Disease
- Department of Angiology
- Department of arterial hypertension
- Department of Atherosclerosis Problems
- Department of Clinical Electrophysiology
- Division of myocardial diseases and heart failure
Clinical instrumental and laboratory diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases
- new methods of diagnosis and treatment
- radionuclide diagnostics
- the whole range of laboratory diagnostics
- angiography and endovascular methods of treatment
- sleep laboratory
- Scientific-dispensary department
- physiotherapy, including balneology
Send an application to the Cardiology Research Center in Moscow: