Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Edappally (Kerala, India)
Located in a village ambiance with tranquil natural surroundings, Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital Edappally unit consists of general OPD and specialty clinics for Neurology, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Auto Immune Diseases, Metabolic Disorders, De-Addiction Treatments, Musculo Skeletei Disorders and Lifestyle Diseases. The hospital also has a well maintained Pharmacy, MRD, Nurses station, Physiotherapy unit and five Panchakarma theatres and Canteen facility.
Price per day:
Standard with air conditioning - $ 150 (maximum number of residents - 2 people).
Villa (2 bedrooms) - 185 $ (maximum number of residents - 4 people).
Apartment (2 bedrooms) - 200 $ (maximum number of residents - 4 people).
2-bedroom villa includes 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room.
Supplement for extra bed: 10 $
Treatment for the 2nd guest: $ 90 / day.
Included in cost:
- Accommodation of two guests in a double room (1 patient, 1 accompanying person)
For the patient:
- Consultations with Panel of Doctors
- 2 Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Ayurvedic preparations for the whole stay
- 1 session of physiotherapy / yoga / rehabilitative therapy / acupuncture
- Nursing Services
- Transfer airport-clinic-airport (Kochi International Airport, distance 24 km)
The price does not include:
- Drugs prescribed during discharge
- Laundry service
- Laboratory tests, ultrasound (if necessary)
Send an application to Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital Edappally: